Denton Massage School CE Classes!
Coming in March
March 31 5pm- 9pm
Thai-Lomi Fusion- 4CEs
With Joe Lavin LMP, CEIM, CPT
- Joe’s favorite class to teach! In this class you will learn how to seamlessly combine two of the most profound, therapeutic and relaxing bodywork modalities around, Thai Massage and his deep Lomi Massage!
Coming in April
April 16th 10am- 2:30pm
Body Mechanics: Enhance your massage, save your body!- 4CEs
With Angie Leith LMP
- LMP’s will learn tips and tricks to help the massage practitioner build body awareness, learn massage techniques that impress the client and save the LMP from injury, and learn self care to extend the career of an LMP.Materials needed:
1- a set of sheets for the massage table
2- two hand towels
3- lotion or oil with excellent glide
4- one bed pillow
April 28 10am- 2pm
Ethics and Boundaries for Massage Therapists- 4CEs
With Ariel Hubbard LMP
- As massage therapists, it is required for us to receive training in ethics and boundaries. This course addresses physical, conceptual and energetic boundaries, as well as ethics definitions, situations and addressing violations. Students will also learn the practical aspect of energetic clearing and presence so that they can maintain clear boundaries with their clients and disengage energetic cording with clients.
Coming in May
May 19th 10am- 12pm and 6pm- 8pm
Aromatherapy Basics (Prerequisite for all other aromatherapy classes)
With Kate Bromley LMP
- The first class does not include blending, but if you have essential oils, please bring a few bottles so we can compare labeling and packaging also we will go over what to look for in future purchases. This 2 hour class will cover basic information everyone should know if they plan to use essential oils for their personal use or in a health related practice. This class is a prerequisite for taking any future aromatherapy classes. It will cover basic information about plants and plant names, why essential oils are formed, how you can find reputable essential oils and safety precautions.
Future classes will cover:
- Blending techniques
- Aromatherapy consults
- Various common usages of essential oils for massage purposes
The first three classes are open to anyone, so bring your friends and family and enjoy learning about these amazing plant substances.
Kate Bromley is an Aromatherapist of many years. She completed a 250 hour aromatherapy/spa class and has been teaching basic aromatherapy classes and aromatherapy for the chakras for years in a variety of settings.
2 hour CEs are $40*
4 hour CEs are $70*
* May vary for other classes
Check out the Denton Massage School website for more information!
Denton Massage CE store